1. The promoter is: DesignTurbine Ltd (company no. 7245427) whose registered office is at 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ.
2. Employees of DesignTurbine Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no separate entry fee necessary to enter this competition and is open to all persons resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) who subscribe to the Voxtrain service during the length of the competition. The subscription cost is as normal, but automatically qualifies valid new subscribers for entry into the competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://teachmusicempire.co.uk
5. Closing date for entry will be 15 September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. The competition is only open to valid residents of the UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
21. There will be 1 (one) winner receiving 1 (one) set of Beats Solo 2 headphones.
22. Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified.